• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe Sarah Palin's husband should have done this too :hammer:

But seriously, if you opened a door in your house, found a nude male standing over your daughter, would you presume that this was a sexual assault or that it was a secret boyfriend and that your daughter was slutty? Me, I'd be presuming sexual assault. Then again, I have access to a backhoe and a large yard to hide the body.

2 hours, 4 minutes ago
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080912...d&printer=1;_ylt=AltUBzRjNpuG.UGQBsm3K_JK2ocA

An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.​

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I think most every father would react this way, though maybe not using a pipe.
Possibly a size 10 foot, a loaded gun or perhaps a toss through the nearest window?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well I think I might have done the same. You hear a noise up stairs that should not be, you grab a pipe and you go upstairs and you see some guy that you don't know or have ever seen attacking your daughter. I can't say I blame the guy.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Maybe Sarah Palin's husband should have done this too :hammer:

But seriously, if you opened a door in your house, found a nude male standing over your daughter, would you presume that this was a sexual assault or that it was a secret boyfriend and that your daughter was slutty? Me, I'd be presuming sexual assault. Then again, I have access to a backhoe and a large yard to hide the body.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

If I went into my daughter's room and found some guy that I had never seen before standing there naked... he is toast period. A jury wouldn't have any problems with that issue as self defense either, nor should the father ever been arrested or charged.

The daughter was an idiot for not letting her dad know that he was there or seeing the "Boyfriend". Too many incidents like that where someone did break in and rape/murder women to ignore as a joke.

If the kid was a regular at the house and I knew him, I still might scare the hell out of him, but self defense isn't an issue... brused and battered might be though...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"Boy!!! I didn't bring you into this world but I'm gonna' take you out".

SSS (shoot, shovel, shut-up)

Trakternut

I think most every father would react this way, though maybe not using a pipe.
Possibly a size 10 foot, a loaded gun or perhaps a toss through the nearest window?

I'm thinking of a rag soaked in turpentine used to generously wipe off
the young feller's "tail light"!

:blink:

RedRocker

Too bad they don't live in Texas, he would have gotten a medal and an ass chewing
for not using a gun.