• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man Puts Wife Up for Auction on eBay!

American Woman

Site Supporter
Yes, I do. More than you know.
not to count not having to work all the time where I actually had TIME to do things with them, & enjoy them while they are small enough to want to spend time with the "old man".
This is why I was going to "sacrafice"
icon10.gif
myself
So you could have this.:bangin:

But never mind now.....

urednecku said:
BAck at ya. :slap:
whatever....

*whispering under my breath* PECKER HEAD!

urednecku

Site Supporter
IF you will read back up some threads, rback & I said ya'll can come on back & visit.

sheshh.

American Woman

Site Supporter
What ever! You both get to pee at the same time......woopi
I still refuse to be left with Princess! That girl scares me.....I'll run away first....

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
What ever! You both get to pee at the same time......woopi
I still refuse to be left with Princess! That girl scares me.....I'll run away first....

I'll make sure she sees that.

And what boat is gonna tip?

The one we will be on won't be small enough to tip. Rosie, Oprah, and Roseanne could not sink our SHIP.

urednecku

Site Supporter
I'll make sure she sees that.

And what boat is gonna tip?

The one we will be on won't be small enough to tip. Rosie, Oprah, and Roseanne could not sink our SHIP.

I knew we were going big, but a boat to just hold those 3 up would be HUGE!!
I like it. Plenty of room fer beer & 'baccer!! We wouldn't have to come in to restock for a WHILE!!!

American Woman

Site Supporter
I knew we were going big, but a boat to just hold those 3 up would be HUGE!!
I like it. Plenty of room fer beer & 'baccer!! We wouldn't have to come in to restock for a WHILE!!!
Whatever!:gay:

:pray:please someone come get me before princess sees this:pray:
I'm waaaaaaaitinnng

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Whatever!:gay:

:pray:please someone come get me before princess sees this:pray:
I'm waaaaaaaitinnng

Cory,

You would probably have a heart attack if someone from here on FF showed up a knocking on your door and said, I am here!! :rolf2:

Edit here. I was going to say you probably would sh*t your pants if someone but thought it would not be right to say that here.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Cory,

You would probably have a heart attack if someone from here on FF showed up a knocking on your door and said, I am here!! :rolf2:
Edit here. I was going to say you probably would sh*t your pants if someone but thought it would not be right to say that here.
Hey as long as it's not Princess I'll go !
I'd say "thanks for coming", and race'em to the car:biggrin:
Have you seen Redneck and Rback's plans?

American Woman

Site Supporter
Just re-read this thread. Rback wants to come get me and the kids and take us home to leave off with his wife "Princess" have you seen her avatar with her new hairdo? Then he plans to meet up with Redneck on a HUGE boat they plan on buying with the money Rback pays for me .:gay:
So heck....I'm free now :ohmy: but not for Kimmi

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
So what was the final bidding up to? There wasn't any goats in trade or anything was there? :ohmy:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I cook.
where would that get me in the bidding?
;)

besides, last I heard, Rback & Redneck were planning on taking Oprah & Rosie out on their boat so they could see who could pee over the side the farthest...

American Woman

Site Supporter
Being able to cook is a plus.....right now I'm still trying to figure out what a hex-head 1/4x20 bolt is that Bob is talking about trading. Is that better than a cook?
The last I heard about the "Double R's" (Redneck and Rback) they had a full boat
icon10.gif
:rolf2:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Even with both of them on the boat together, I am sure they would be one oar short of a full and complete boat!!!!!!:whistling:
I bet'cha Rosie and Oprah will bring their own oars...... If not then there will be enough hot air to blow the Double R's right outta the boat.
icon10.gif

urednecku

Site Supporter
last I heard, Rback & Redneck were planning on taking Oprah & Rosie out on their boat so they could see who could pee over the side the farthest...

Who tha F... told ya that lie? We be taking a BOAT, not a HOT AIR BALLOON. Don't need no buffalo or near that much hot air.

Even with both of them on the boat together, I am sure they would be one oar short of a full and complete boat!!!!!!:whistling:

Won't need no "oar", or a paddle either. We gettin us a brand-spankin-new Mercuriser, with a hi-powerd trollen motor.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Won't need no "oar", or a paddle either. We gettin us a brand-spankin-new Mercuriser, with a hi-powerd trollen motor.

With the money you plan on getting from your buddy Rback in exchange for leaving me and the kids with Princess.
I ain't do'in it, and you can't make me. :whistling:
So y'all gotta figure another route