• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You are what you eat

American Woman

Site Supporter
You've heard the saying, "You are what you eat." Well, according to City Food Tours Director, Eric Matzke that includes your sex life.

Avacado,
referred to as a "testicle tree," gets its aphrodisiac power from its healthy fat content, which some say helps to get the juices flowing.
"Chocolate is a fantastic aphrodisiac because it releases love chemicals inside of it and that actually allows the release of endorphins, which are associated with feelings of happiness and ecstasy."
Onions serve as aphrodisiacs.
Wine also serves as an aphrodisiacs because of the warming feeling it provides.
Garlic as an aphrodisiac
Tomatoes often make people feel sensual.
Grapes as aphrodisiacs go back to the time of Aphrodite when people used to feed one another as a sensual act.
Bananas are among the "phallic fruits" that are considered aphrodisiacs.
Asparagus also makes the cut for its phallic shape. (I can think of other foods that fall into this catagory :brows: )
Oysters (and most seafood) are said to invigorate the sex drive
Pomegranates are also listed as aphrodisiacs

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
You've heard the saying, "You are what you eat." Well, according to City Food Tours Director, Eric Matzke that includes your sex life.

Avacado,
referred to as a "testicle tree," gets its aphrodisiac power from its healthy fat content, which some say helps to get the juices flowing.
"Chocolate is a fantastic aphrodisiac because it releases love chemicals inside of it and that actually allows the release of endorphins, which are associated with feelings of happiness and ecstasy."
Garlic as an aphrodisiac
Grapes as aphrodisiacs go back to the time of Aphrodite when people used to feed one another as a sensual act.
Asparagus also makes the cut for its phallic shape. (I can think of other foods that fall into this catagory :brows: )

The wife lover her wine and I love what it does to her:brows::brows:

American Woman

Site Supporter
The wife lover her wine and I love what it does to her:brows::brows:
"sigh" Yeah.....
icon10.gif

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Avacado, referred to as a "testicle tree," gets its aphrodisiac power from its healthy fat content, which some say helps to get the juices flowing.
Garlic as an aphrodisiac

Except for the pomegranates and oysters, I pretty much have all the above on a more or less regular basis, so uhhh... no wonder:smile: ;)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmm, what are Twinkies, White Castles and Slim Jims?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
So that's why my wife has been feeding me all that crap. I haven't had a decent steak in 2 weeks. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

Avacado, referred to as a "testicle tree," gets its aphrodisiac power from its healthy fat content, which some say helps to get the juices flowing.
Garlic as an aphrodisiac

Well I know that the following are Anti-aphrodisiacs....

Bowl of Chili

Limburger Chese

You get the picture....:sick:

urednecku

Site Supporter

Garlic as an aphrodisiac

OK, so I guess I will be doing more of the shopping from now own!!:brows: