• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Two-Headed Baby Triggers Shock and Awe

American Woman

Site Supporter
SAINI, India, - An Indian baby with four eyes and two faces is being hailed as a reincarnation of the Indian God Ganesh, locals say.

ABC News reported Tuesday that hundreds of people have gone to the village of Saini to touch the girl's feet, dance at her bedside and offer the family money, believing she might be a reincarnation of the Hindu God who is half person and half elephant.

"People from corner to corner from all India and all abroad come here to take the knowledge about this child," said Harsharan Singh, the village math teacher. "It's a gift of God and some people say she is like a goddess. They call the baby a face of a goddess."

Medical experts in the United States who have performed surgeries on children with similar conditions say it's difficult to know the baby's prognosis without brain scans.

Read more of this story at: ABCNews.go.com

So do you think they will leave the child like this and raise her as their goddess? It looks that way.....

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I guess some people take lemons and make lemonaide. :rolleyes:

Genetic mutations are celebrated sometimes?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I could never understand things like this.

Take for example conjoined twins.
I don't quite know how to feel about it when parents have chosen to allow them to remain as one.
Can you imagine sharing your space- your being, organs and everything with another soul attached to you?
It really freaks me out to think about it.

Now days, modern medicine has come a long way in seperating them when this happens, with much success.
There are many who were conjoined like Laleh and Ladan Bijani well into their 20s.
Can you imagine?
saf47faf59a74e70.jpg