• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KFC Loves Gays

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp4RdX8YjA0"]KFC Loves Gays from FunnyorDie.com - YouTube[/ame]

Oz and Fert

That is true. KFC donates to GLBT causes. Also, it is owned by Pepsi another supporter for gay marriage. If those sodomites and their supporters or enablers hate Chic Fil A, they got their full protected rights to patronize their KFC chains and other chains that are pro-GLBT like Taco Bell.:smile:
I myself hate KFC with their queers who they support and with their cooking. Junk from the beginning.

Kane

That is true. KFC donates to GLBT causes. Also, it is owned by Pepsi another supporter for gay marriage. If those sodomites and their supporters or enablers hate Chic Fil A, they got their full protected rights to patronize their KFC chains and other chains that are pro-GLBT like Taco Bell.:smile:
I myself hate KFC with their queers who they support and with their cooking. Junk from the beginning.
Oz, you probably know that Obama supports gay marriage. How soon will he go to Hell? Any way to hurry things along?

Kane

I, like you, can't wait for the Purposeful Heterosexual Pride Parades ™!

Oz and Fert?