• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Single digits here this AM.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably going to hit 0 tonight. It's a bit early for this. We do have 2" or so of new snow too. Looks like an early winter after all....:smile: Test drove the Snow trac yesterday as well.:brows:

I do wish I had all of the outdoor work done. I needed another week, to do so. But in this business mother nature is who I dance with, and she leads and I fallow.....:ermm:

Happy thanks giving to all!

Regards, Kirk

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
But in this business mother nature is who I dance with, and she leads and I fallow.....

Sorry, H&H, but I can't resist. One of the definitions of fallow is "characterized by inactivity", LOL!!
Just kiddin', I've worked for farmers so I know what the life is like. One day looking for something that needs done, the next day not enough hours in the day.
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One day looking for something that needs done, the next day not enough hours in the day.
Mike

I want to remember this line!!! Lol ain't it the truth! We sat and watched it rain from the 12th of May till the end of June before we finished planting, so we started the year behind.... And we still are.

I had a major repairs made to my Combine in season. (31K worth thank the lord for rock insurance) 2 Weeks in the shop, and a rental in the fields. (more $$$)This was after the diesel engine in my pick up melted a piston......

It's been a bit of a battle here...Not to mention the short crop as we dried out in July and August with no rain till late September from June....

2014 I hope will be better....:smile:

Regards, Kirk

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
4 degrees yesterday mornin and 7 today . Man that is a heat wave for us !!!:clap:

Anybody seen my Bermuda Shorts ??? :unsure::w00t2:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We were a balmy 13 F here this morning. I had to put the top up on the convertible for the drive to work.:whistling: