• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Latest Call for Gun Control

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I believe this subject belongs here. It is the liberals who politicize every shooting and renew their call to disarm America to facilitate their political agenda. The willing masses make their job easier. I hesitate to call the grieving family members useful idiots. I will not do so, the liberals are doing it for me.

Disarming a population has been accomplished in many countries where common sense would lead one to believe it wouldn't be possible. Australia, a country that that is situated far from Europe, the United States, or Canada is one that comes to mind. This was easily accomplished by one shooting in a remote location that sickened the population by its utter mindlessness. The public then, motivated by FEELINGS allowed themselves to be disarmed of effective weapons so they could FEEL they were doing something against violence.

Those who can grasp reality realize that it Is coming, one country at a time.

The people who financed the revolution in Russia and financed the destitute Germans in 1933 have not conceded defeat at all, they are finally achieving their goal of world domination one school shooting at a time! The globalists are the poison, the cancer that infects everything and anything it comes in contact with. Seeks to disrupt and rip apart society after society in order to facilitate their goal of global domination. The progressive liberal movement are their useful idiots.

Pony tailed men and bearded hipsters sipping their lattes at Starbucks will soon be holding signs with the angry women welcoming the invaders because their effeminate government will not have the firepower or the will to prevent it!

There are MILLIONS of AK's in the hands of the world's poor. All they need is direction, and a ride. Both are easily provided. The disarmed will simply be helpless when they come ashore unless the righteous give new meaning to the RESIST Movement. RESIST those who seek to destroy our nation.

I guess I had too much time on my hands today. :yum:

rugerman

Passing laws to take guns away from the law abiding folks to lessen crime/murders will work, just look at Chicago. Criminals will turn in their weapons so as not to fall afoul of those new laws so it will be a wonderful thing. Now if you bought that load of bull crap I would like to sell you a proverbial bridge.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So we all agree being killed by drunk driver = bad thing. We find that 90% of drunk drivers drink Bud. We ban Bud. Drunk drivers switch to Pabst Blue Ribbon.We ban all alcohol....Prohibition. Whoops already tried that....didn't work so well.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I urge everyone to put the pressure on your elected officials because the mainstream medias have their liberal minions wound up.

White House: 202-456-1111

Find your rep at www.house.gov

Find your senators at www.senate.gov

It's great to talk about this but we have to ACT too!