• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hidden Breast Cam

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
If she did not want anyone to look, she would not dress like that.:rolleyes:

Based on the guy at the end she did want the guys to look at them. I personally didn't think they were that great looking. Maybe a different bra or dress would have helped but they did nothing to me. I am guilty but what attracts us men to look at womens breasts??:hide:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Cause they're soft and gooshy, delightfully squooshy..
You want to bury your face betwixt them, bite them and sleep snuggled next to them?
(not that I'd know anything about it):rolleyes:

I've seen enough of your breasts to say you're spot on. They'd most certainly be soft, gooshy and delightfully squooshy.

OhioTC18 said:
I've seen enough of your breasts

I HAVE NOT seen enough of them :boobies:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Im not a boob guy. I prefer them at a b cup. Big boobs get in the way. Plus they dont look so great when a woman gets older. B cup and no larger for me. :thumb:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Im not a boob guy. I prefer them at a b cup. Big boobs get in the way. Plus they dont look so great when a woman gets older. B cup and no larger for me. :thumb:

Sushi, she didn't ask WHAT size cup I prefer. But if hers don't look so good as she gets older.....(looking down) I guess I don't either and neither will you when you get my age :coolshade

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter

So, a 36d says hi to you at the bar while placing her hand on your leg, sush, and you walk away, right?

:bsflag2:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
But you also said "b cup and no larger for me". Just trying to keep you straight.