• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Powermatic table saw

Hautesnow

Acquired a Model 63, 10" Artisan's Saw. Like new, but is missing entire blade guard assembly (with anti-kickback). Searching numerous parts sites on-line: nothing located/available, probably due to age of this machine (~1989). Anyone know of a similar assembly for another brand saw that could be machined/modified/adapted to this machine? Thanks

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Acquired a Model 63, 10" Artisan's Saw. Like new, but is missing entire blade guard assembly (with anti-kickback). Searching numerous parts sites on-line: nothing located/available, probably due to age of this machine (~1989). Anyone know of a similar assembly for another brand saw that could be machined/modified/adapted to this machine? Thanks

Go to Papaws wrench or vintage machinery web sites. Worth a try. There is also Vintagetools.net where I bought a bit brace last year to tap some maple trees. That site may be for older tools then yours though. Good luck.

orzec

It's an old post but still, I want to suggest my favourite two reliable brands, it's DeWalt and Bosch. Both are comparatively similar to use. Their all tools are beneficial to work safe and productive.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's an old post but still, I want to suggest my favourite two reliable brands, it's DeWalt and Bosch. Both are comparatively similar to use. Their all tools are beneficial to work safe and productive.
I love Bosch tools. Have a couple, extreme quality.