• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow camo 1342 tucker cat what do you guys think ?

Been looking at trading for this cat what do you guys think ? It's a 78 1342 tucker cat . Any info or opinions would be valued . I'm going to eventually add a passenger can . Looking at taking this to vail pass for cat touring and snowboarding . Here's the link on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221646246030?redirect=mobile

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 261

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any cat is better than no cat.

with that said tuckers are pretty cool, however make sure you are mentally set to handle the other bit of fun that comes with over the snow machines, *the maintenace*

It might just be the way its parked but the front tracks have a bit of knocked knees going on there. those bushings are a pain to change and upgrade. but the work is easy. It is hard on the pontoons when they are twisted like that.
The other thing I see is the ice breakers on the front tracks are in the wrong spot, It was my understanding they go in the rear postion.

Find a tucker friend and go look at that bad boy. I like the paint and sedan style, jus tmake sure you don't buy a shop queen for a trail queen price.

Mikes $.02 worth.

Thanks mike !
I've had another buddy point that out about the way it sits . I'm hope it's just the way it's sitting on the gravel . The guy is going to deliver the cat and he says it's in perfect condition and completely gone throw . 2000hr. The maintenance is fine with me I own a diesel truck and had 4 snowmobiles that I work on. Do I need any special tools ? How much do you think this tucker is worth ?

teamster

If your going to add a cab why not take a look at the 1642 with the additional cab that I posted about that is on equipsellsit.com under "other" equipment. The camo unit has been for sale for quite a while now and the "equipsellsit" Tucker" came from SnoTrans. Much better machine for $15500. Just my opinion.