• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

This is actually pretty scary stuff. Obama says "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money". What is that certain point? Before it seemed to think that $250k a year was enough. Clearly now he's having to change that mark. At every step he's stating that to expect new taxes for those making less. If he institutes the VAT he says is "on the table", that will hit everyone at every income level.

Obama says certain people have made enough money

What does he plan to do with the people who have "made enough"? This seems to be taking his redistribution of wealth to a whole new level. I danged sure haven't made enough money as far as I'm concerned. If the government, Obama, decides that I have, we're going to have a major league problem.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

Hope and change.

Attachments

• 12271492719621319690820.jpg
    12271492719621319690820.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 44
  • A_FINE_IS_A_TAX_FOR_DOING_WRONG300.jpg
    A_FINE_IS_A_TAX_FOR_DOING_WRONG300.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

I would be embarrassed to be aligned with such ignorance & arrogance. Just when you thought her couldn't say something dumber...

As I've said before, Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like he has a brain.

xsinawl

Wonder why he hasn't said anything about the entertainment industry? Maybe even Oprah needs to be told to quit being greedy. Or how about Alec Baldwin, he should retire to France immediately....

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

Wonder why he hasn't said anything about the entertainment industry? Maybe even Oprah needs to be told to quit being greedy. Or how about Alec Baldwin, he should retire to France immediately....
I keep forgetting that Oprah worships at the altar of Barrack. She's another racist who financially supported and voted for him because he was half black. I wonder if she will get a special dispensation from wealth redistribution because she's black? You know this is all about the race card for them, so I might as well play it as well.