• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Electronic Health Record

Good day to everyone, I hope someone here can share a thought or two. I'm doing a survey and this is my question, are you comfortable with doctors who uses electronic health record system? I am totally clueless about it until I read this Potential Liability Risks of Electronic Health Records. Indeed misdiagnosis can lead to so many bad things and worse the patient may even die because of this. So what is your opinion regarding this?

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
no doctor worth seeing, will blindly accept and act on the records of another medical facility.

I see numerous doctors on a regular basis, and none of them act based on medical tests conducted outside their organization.

... and I like it that way.

the insurance companies are just tying to cut costs

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I just wish more doctors would believe ME! It's my body shoot I know what's going on. I suppose they can't still it's frustrating.

Thanks for sharing your opinion guys! I did get a chance to speak with a neighbor who's a gynecologist and she opted for a software to keep patient's health records. I'm not sure I've heard of EMR system before but she swears that it lessens misdiagnosis and improved her patients' satisfaction. What do y'all think? Are you for the old way of keeping health records or is time to go digital on this one?