• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pressure washer blues .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its a Karcher G-3000 . I know ....... The pumps can't be repaired ...The pump is a POS . My brother has the same damn unit . He buys another pump and it works fine .
I get the Phone number and part number from him to order a new pump for mine and the same company rep tells me it can't be replaced ???? Its the same damn unit !!! What the hell ??? Where do they get these phone salemen from ? I can't convince the guy that my brother ordered the needed pump through their company ???
The honda motor works fine and I ain't throwing the whole thing away because some bafoon said the pump can't be replaced ??

I think the world is against me .......:sad::unsure:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Have your brother order it then since he was able to accomplish the task at hand. :poke:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
That is incredible. But the world isn't against you.
You just got the incompetent sales rep, and your brother got the smart one. Try calling again and maybe get a different rep? :unsure:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK !!!:angry: Now they pissed me off :w00t2:.I still can't get my fickin pressure pump ordered!! I am going through another company .

I decided to buy me a "Whipass #3000 PSI Pump" that will take the chrome off a bumper and can be rebuilt if I have another problem :clap::clap:. It may cost me a $100 bucks more but that least they will take my order .

Geez.... Where do they get these phone people .

Hella way to run a company ..........

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Thanks for posting this thread. You saved my pressure washer. Moved it from the cold storage to the heated shop. (My version of winterizing.)