• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4 days !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good God ! I am excited ! I think a little pee slipped out a while ago! I am so excited to be off on another adventure again.

Now this post ain't about Panama so don't get you panties in a wad .

This is a warning post !

I'll be offline for a few days while they get wirerless set up at the Island house in Panama . Something about putting up a antenna ?????

So , NO FIGHTING while I am off line for a few days !!!

Doc has told me that "if" I can sneak my "Ban Hammer" in my luggage , I can take it with me .
Good for me,,,,bad for you .

Remember when you were a young kid and your mother always some how knew when you had been bad even though she had not seen you actually do anything ???

She always said she had "eyes in the back of her head"?? :unsure:Well my computer has that ....

Are you listening Mouse Ear Mike ??? This is your first and only warning !!
Don't make me ground your sorry ass ! :unsure::hammer::yum:

Maybe if you are good while I am away I'll bring you somethin. ???:wink:

Ok :yum::yum:.... That was a lie ,but I will smoke a cigar and have a drink on your behalf .:clap:

¡Véale más adelante mis amigos!
:dancing::thewave::sun1::rock:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have a good one Allen. I only wish I was heading to a warmer climate!!!!!