• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Any Suggestion??

grizzer

It's going to vary based on the exchange rate + commission on the day the foreign USD conversion is made.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't use one. It's crazy expensive.
You'll pay whatever the lowest exchange rate was within 48 hours, plus charge you a percentage.

AmEx isn't too bad, and I've argued with them extensively once. I got my money back. I've had to use it a few more times, and the rate they used was right on. Maybe they somehow flagged my account that I'm a tightwad and watch.

But here's what I do -

Go online, find out what the day's exchange rate is. A good source is yahoo finance. Type in the abreviation for the money to exchange, and then scroll to the US exchange.

Go to a small town and find a currency exchange. Barter. And double check the math.

Don't use an airport exchange or a bank. They are way off.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Hampton

Welcome first of all.

Second, where are you going? Tell us about it.