• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Daedong's (Vin) trek across the US

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Thanks for sharing this adventure with us all Vin.....good to hear your home safe.

Did you give the 2 finger salute when the plane took off....i bet you did:mrgreen:

daedong

Thanks for sharing this adventure with us all Vin.....good to hear your home safe.

Did you give the 2 finger salute when the plane took off....i bet you did:mrgreen:

Well, I have been having a few drinks tonight and I've been reminiscing. Actually Galv, I never gave the big fingers when I left, in fact Mary and I are thinking of coming back in about 18 months / 2 years time. we would like to see some of the areas we missed while in the US. Probably fly into San Francisco, and head across the northern states and into Canada. It won't be such a long trip this time though, probably about 4 weeks.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
sounds like a good trip. If you come through my neck of the woods, let me know and I'll leave a pot of coffee on for ya.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
great!
let us know when you're coming and what route you'll be taking and Tara & I may be able to meet up w/you and Mary again.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you get to Richmond, Va, look me up. Plenty of room at for an overnite, and lots of things to see here.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Vin....now you have time to sit back and get back into normal life after the long trip whats your fondest memory....and does your wife share that or is hers a different aspect of the trip.

daedong

Sorry for the late reply, I was without the internet for a week, and then just got too busy.

Galv, Mary and I both share fond memories of our US visit, we have fond memories that include meeting people and some of the natural sites, Places like Yosemite, Grand Canyon are simply spectacular. The abundance of fresh water makes some picturesque scenery. Water is what differentiates Aus and US.

Erik, It would be great to catch up again.

Groomer, jimbo, we certainly enjoy meeting new folks so we will keep you in mind when we plan our trip.

Chris, yep you will be one of the first stops, and possibly the last!