• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Want to share this song with you

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: I wish You all of my friends a Beautiful Sunday

It is Saturday on this 1/2 of the world!

Funny how the date line works, I always get confused and can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that it is 'earlier' in Japan than where I live but later as you go even west because of crossing the date line, while it is also later as you go east from here to England.

NATO123

Banned
Re: I wish You all of my friends a Beautiful Sunday

It is Saturday on this 1/2 of the world!

Funny how the date line works, I always get confused and can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that it is 'earlier' in Japan than where I live but later as you go even west because of crossing the date line, while it is also later as you go east from here to England.
Thanks I have deleted the song and send you later.And added yet another song.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, my last one for now.
This song reminds me of my junior year in highschool and my brother's piece of shit Volkswagen.
We had to push start it to go anywhere.
Fleetwood Mac. I heard this song for the first time helping John push start that thing in the parking lot of the IGA grocery store.