• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Forumsforums Daily Trivia Challenge

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know who the player Billy is, but he's starting to tick me off.

Mr. Smarty Pants :yum:

Hey I scored a 10 today!

Thanks for having the trivia here, Doc.
It's always lots of fun.:biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've wondered who Billy was also. I figured you already knew PG.
I'm very slow on the answers also Mr L ...laptop with those funky mouse pads are hard to move as fast as the regular computer mouse.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I often wonder when I submit my answers and it takes a few seconds, (sometime longer,) if that time isn't added to my slow score.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think that is network latency and yep, I'd bet it is added in the total time. unfortunately. Those closer to wherever the server sits have an advantage.

Leni

Those of you who like to play trivia should come over to www.funtrivia.com. The trivia that is posted here comes from that web site. Ther are a lot of other games as well.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You guys complain about being slow!!!! It appears that my body isn't the only thing that is stuck in first. It seems that I've lost the ability to scan script. I sit here and read every individual word.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've wondered who Billy was also. I figured you already knew PG.
I'm very slow on the answers also Mr L ...laptop with those funky mouse pads are hard to move as fast as the regular computer mouse.

Nope, I know MrL is playing now, as do some others whom I know from here by username.
There are some people playing who are pretty darned intelligent and fast!

I figured out that if you speed read the questions, think fast and click on your guess without worry about pointing the cursor in the little dot, you can save some seconds. :yum::hammer:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
u win some; u lose some, i say. sometimes, i'll get a 2, another i won't miss a single one. i figure it's dependent on interests, & that, too, usually, i'll play as soon as i wake, or after a night that was not spent in. too busy other times. luv triva, regardless, tho.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Top 5 players at the end of each month will be written into the hall of fame, forever!
Jul 17

7 players played during the month.
1. Loraeli (169 points, 7 wins)
2. Jacey (167 points, 4 wins)
3. DanangSailor (159 points, 6 wins)
4. hogmaw (154 points, 4 wins)
5. Jimbo (147 points, 1 wins)
6. Billy (144 points, 9 wins)
7. skycarp (143 points, 0 wins)

:biggrin: