• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Shit ! Does anyone stand behind there work?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Just had a brand new motor put in the Rhino I got the wife .$2000 bucks . It ran exactly 1/2 mile and oil started pouring out of the clutch area . Mechanic is already saying he is pretty sure it is nothing they did . I love it !
And people wonder why I do so much of my own repairs ????:glare:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Al grab the rum i will grab the whiskey...we both grab the pills for our backs and lets whip some arse...anyone got ice...for the backs fuck the drinks :hammer::hammer::hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al grab the rum i will grab the whiskey...we both grab the pills for our backs and lets whip some arse...anyone got ice...for the backs fuck the drinks :hammer::hammer::hammer:

I am there for you !!
I just got a invite from a dear friend who lives in England . Someplace in London . WE plan to go see him soon . When I get there , you can bet your ass , you and I are headed for the pub and the first couple rounds are on me !!!!:w00t2:

Galvatron

I am there for you !!
I just got a invite from a dear friend who lives in England . Someplace in London . WE plan to go see him soon . When I get there , you can bet your ass , you and I are headed for the pub and the first couple rounds are on me !!!!:w00t2:

i am 20 miles north of london...i bet your arse if our backs can take it am all yours...my home is yours.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
England needs the laugh:whistling:
When I get there can we call the Queen and meet up for Drinks with her ??? Use your influence!!! . I think she is great and I am willing to bet that she can really "cut the rug" on the dance floor !!!:coolshade:alc::rock::dancing::clap::w00t2:

Galvatron

When I get there can we call the Queen and meet up for Drinks with her ??? Use your influence!!! . I think she is great and I am willing to bet that she can really "cut the rug" on the dance floor !!!:coolshade:alc::rock::dancing::clap::w00t2:

The last time i called i got the message"one is not amused"...ffs i only wanted to her her frock size...she can frock off now:hammer::hammer::hammer:

And no asking me for access to her back passage...that will end in tears:whistling:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just had a brand new motor put in the Rhino I got the wife .$2000 bucks . It ran exactly 1/2 mile and oil started pouring out of the clutch area . Mechanic is already saying he is pretty sure it is nothing they did . I love it !
And people wonder why I do so much of my own repairs ????:glare:
You put a little more effort when you do things yourself.
I have 2000hrs on my rhino. I bought it new in2003. the searial is in the 500.
Still runs good.