• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for a replacement for Fox News...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I changed my satellite TV package a while ago and ended up losing MSNBC, FOX News and FOX Business.

Honestly I don't miss any of them.

You may want to just look at the internet. I read several websites. Zero Hedge. Real Clear Politics. Drudge Report. Breitbart. The Hill (liberal). Town Hall.

FOX had, a while back, lost much of its objectivity. I do enjoy Hannity, but he is not really a 'newscaster' but is rather an opinion/infotainment show. But I now listen to him occasionally on the car radio.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The word is out that their is more carnage about to happen at FOX. All over the so called "sexism" at the network. Everytime I tune in there is a bodacious bevy of beauties telling me the news and what it means given the platform women Like Megyn Kelly, Kirtstin Powers, and so many more, one has to wonder what it takes for a man to get to the top there.

It is bothersome that women can and do use their sexuality, ( who has not seen the Megyn Kelly photo's of her damn near popping out of a black negligee?) when ignored is rude and when noticed it's called sexism. The men have to compete in the same arena with none of that going for them. Just their wits, hard work and successful performance. While it is true Megyn had to perform hard work as well, she just had to add a wink, a giggle, and a jiggle to beat them out.

Proof??? Name me an ugly or homely woman on FOX.

It does appear there is a rift in the Murdock family management. Old man Murdock stood by O'Reilly. The two young sons want to go left and appease the women. After all, they make up more than fifty percent of the viewing audience. Principles :ermm:???? Hell no, IT'S THE MONEY!

Sad to see FOX go this way. I don't think there is another Cable news worth watching.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If Fox leans too far left I'll search for some midstream news on the web. The other cable news channels are already way too far left for my liking.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
LegalInsurrection.com
Not as much news as you find on the tube but better coverage of the truly important things.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The Voice of America began broadcasting in 1942 to combat Nazi propaganda with accurate and unbiased news and information. Ever since then, VOA has served the world with a consistent message of truth, hope and inspiration.

I keep bookmarked.
http://www.voanews.com/