• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

TR bulls his way to 8000 Posts

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats TR. Damn. And you've been thanked about 4000 times. 50% ratio. :wow: impressive. I've never compared that stat but you might just be in the lead in that ....but you have an advantage since we did not have thanks until just a few years ago. So those that posted prior to thanks being available are at a bit of a disadvantage. Such is life.
Congrats again. :tiphat:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Congrats TR. Damn. And you've been thanked about 4000 times. 50% ratio. :wow: impressive. I've never compared that stat but you might just be in the lead in that ....but you have an advantage since we did not have thanks until just a few years ago. So those that posted prior to thanks being available are at a bit of a disadvantage. Such is life.
Congrats again. :tiphat:

Well, just goes to show you not only do I have a lot a bullshit, but others tend to agree with it. :yum::yum::yum:

Seriously, though, pleasure being here as it has been a lot of fun and I must be quick on my feet for an old timer as i have managed to avoid the ban hammer. Came close a few times, I know, but I think I zigged when you zagged. :yum:

BTW, for some reason I remember ole Muley was the guy who gave me my very first thanks. The very day you started it. I consider that special as I still miss that old boy. Muley was the first person to welcome me here too. Ahhh, shit I'm getting all sentimental now, something I say I never do.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good memory. That is very kewl. Something came up just the other day that reminded me of the ole mule(man). I miss him to. He was one of a kind. :tiphat:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Darn, I'm impressed. I've been here since Methuselah was a boy and I've just got 8500 posts. At that rate you should pass me around Tuesday of next week. :yum: