• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fishing? Anyone?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
So at the hospital in a town 6 hours from me, there's a nice display case in the emergency department. It shows all of the fish hooks they have pulled of people over the years. And they say that the hooks were planted EVERYWHERE on people's bodies. And I mean everywhere. Lmao

Talking to my brother who lives near there, he said that TWO men were brought into the er both attached to the same hook. Must have been a double hooked crank bait. Anyways, the one hook was impaled in one guy's hand. Believable, right? The second hook was impaled firmly into the second man's private area.

The story goes that the one guy impaled himself in the privates and the second guy tried to remove the hook but a wave rocked the boat and he accidentally impaled himself in the hand.
4cf4be271b641b2b095f008c3cafa88e.jpg