• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It so easy a Caveman could do it !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob S. posted about his new saw . This got me to thinking about changes in the tool business . Can you believe all the new tools that have come along in the last 10 years to help the hobbiest and construction industry ?? Think about it ? It is amazing the improvements we now have . And cheap too ! I can whip out a set of cabinets in about 3 days . Frame and side a standard 1300 square foot 3 bed 2 bath house in a week . Who would have thought that we would have DC powered drills and impacts that actually work and stay charged for a long time . It will be interesting to see what comes next .:wow:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, I just reented apull behind youp pick up hydrolic lift for 3 days and painted my house. No ladders is a great thing...:biggrin:

Money well spent.:wink:

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, I just rented a pull behind your pickup hydrolic lift for 3 days and painted my 2 story house. No ladders is a great thing...:biggrin:

Money well spent.:wink:

Regards, Kirk

D1005

"Cheap"??? I guess it's relative, but I find most things expensive. So expensive 99.9% are beyond my reach.