• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm ready for summer !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok ... I am fed up with winter . Rain ,rain ,cloudy, and more rain . Now there sayin more doughts are obvious and be prepared for water rationing this Summer . If we were not sending every bit of it down south we would have more than enough .
And what about Las Vegas or Reno ??? They are building like crazy and have no water . Las Vegas owns water rights all the way in Wells, Nevada !!! That is a hell of a long ways from Vegas .
I'm cold , I'm cranky , and I am ready to dry out ! Where the hell is the Global Warming that Al Gore promised me ??:unsure:

I am even using Baby powder to dry out . Someone pokes me and a puff of baby powder comes out my ass !:sad:

I need sunshine !!!

AndyM

Charter Member
Someone pokes me and a puff of baby powder comes out my ass !:sad:

some things are not for the imagination... here's what comes to mind...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwuvAJdEId8"]YouTube - Never Forget This Pillsbury Doughboy Commercial[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl3rDMv3ta8&NR=1"] [/ame]

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Ok ... I am fed up with winter . Rain ,rain ,cloudy, and more rain .
I'm cold , I'm cranky , and I am ready to dry out ! Where the hell is the Global Warming that Al Gore promised me ??:unsure:
100 miles west of you! I took this today. It was 60 degrees all afternoon.

Get down off that wintry mountain, come on over to the sunny coast, and dry out!
P1210794rHouse&Windmill.JPG

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
75 and sunny here today.:whistling:

However back home it is Four below with a high of Four above for tomorrow. Sure glad this place did not sell.:wink:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Thanks Sushi. I love it here.

That windmill on the water tower is the one in my avatar photo.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It must be nice Chris, to live someplace mostly warm and lovely year round.
That's a nice picture. :)

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
By popular demand ... (well ... one PM asking "But where's the windmill?"): Here's the windmill from a slightly different perspective. Note the two slender Redwood trees, to the right of the windmill in the photo above then behind it in this photo. Also a picture of a jackrabbit watching me. I took these a week ago, 2/29.

Actually it rained more or less continually following last week's photos. Then last night it finally blew over. Apparently the weather blew right over to Al's neighborhood!

P1210712rwindmill.jpg

P1210738rJackrabbit.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Chris, I see it now ;)
That jackrabbit sure is cute.

Seems it does seem to rain in southern California lol

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Thanks Chris, I see it now ;)
That jackrabbit sure is cute.

Seems it does seem to rain in southern California lol
Thanks!

Oh it never rains in Southern California.

I, Al, and RNE are in Northern California. We're 400 miles north of Los Angeles and its desert climate. I'm an hour north of San Francisco and they are 100+ miles east of me, over where the clouds stack up against the Sierra Nevadas.

Our only relationship to SoCal is we send them our water like Al was describing.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks!

Oh it never rains in Southern California.

That's nice to know..
Would you like some of this?
We're getting POUNDED here right now.
Wind, rain........ omg!
Thanks Frank and Rocker for sending this crap north!:yum:

Attachments

• shit rain grrrrrrrrrrrr.JPG
    shit rain grrrrrrrrrrrr.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 48

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have MORE SNOW here today. Temps are about 25 right now, winds are modestly strong and we have snow coming down pretty hard as I am typing. This is normal for late February at the south edge of Lake Michigan. Yesterday was 45+ degrees, last night we had lighting storms, today we have snow. Supposed to be back into the 40s next week, so whatever snow we have today will likely only be here for a few days.