• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New National Emblem For The USA

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
New Emblem.JPG

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
That is SOOOOOOOOO true!!!
We are all getting ****ed because some SUper-wealthy ****ers ****ed their own companies because of greed because $20 million a year just isnt enough for them. They are CROOKS and now the Gov't is bailing them out while people who lost their houses are in financial RUIN and their credit is destroyed!!!!!! Obviously this is the simplifide version.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
That is SOOOOOOOOO true!!!
We are all getting ****ed because some SUper-wealthy ****ers ****ed their own companies because of greed because $20 million a year just isnt enough for them. They are CROOKS and now the Gov't is bailing them out while people who lost their houses are in financial RUIN and their credit is destroyed!!!!!! Obviously this is the simplifide version.

Jealousy is a bad thing.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Jealousy is a bad thing.

Jealousy??? Sure I would love the money but you are SOOOO far off from what and where my words are from. How could you even think that?? Seriously!? :huh: That actually very insulting. Not very intuitive either.

These people are pieces of shit. To me they are WORSE than welfare moochers. They intentially caused suffering to better themselves. I would enjoy seeing the gov't take every penny and every asset they have to partially pay back the harm they caused. Execution is an option too.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Because they did what the Carter Administration put into place - give anybody that wants a loan, a loan, or else? Expect more of the same if Barry gets in.

PS, the economy was at +3.3% GDP last quarter.

Don't let part of the news cloud your thoughts.

But I still think you are jealous. I am.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Abe Lincoln said give a man power and then you will see their true personality. I dont think these folks deserve what they have. There is a difference between that and jealousy. If someone is a good hearted, honerable person that wanted to help society and be good people etc.... then I WANT that person to have that large amount of money.

Because they did what the Carter Administration put into place - give anybody that wants a loan, a loan, or else? Expect more of the same if Barry gets in.

PS, the economy was at +3.3% GDP last quarter.

Don't let part of the news cloud your thoughts.

But I still think you are jealous. I am.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
How do you know they are not good hearted?

Remember, your Democrat President Carter stuck the govt's nose in private busines, and set the lowest standards for loan approval.

The Govt needs to stay out of business, plain and simple. The guys at the top were doing what they had to do to comply. If they did not, they'd get sued for some level of discrimination, whether that be financial, racial, etc.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Wait wait wait..... Im not a Democrat, Mr. Pirate Boy.
Im independant. If anything Im a Consitutionist. McCain sucks and so does Obama, but Obama is much worse IMO. Ron Paul is the guy we need.
Now back to the Discussion. Youre incorrect. :mrgreen:

How do you know they are not good hearted?

Remember, your Democrat President Carter stuck the govt's nose in private busines, and set the lowest standards for loan approval.

The Govt needs to stay out of business, plain and simple. The guys at the top were doing what they had to do to comply. If they did not, they'd get sued for some level of discrimination, whether that be financial, racial, etc.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Aaaarrrrggghhh.Shiver me.....

Oh, wait, I gotta wait about a year........

So you are a Constitutionalist? Hmmmm. Doesn't seem like it to me. You seem much more like a Liberal, aka, Democrat. You seem to despise anybody making over $100k or so a year. I believe you even said something to that effect in another post somewhere. Or maybe it was to tax the hell out of them, as a reward for hard work, risk taking, and driving the economy, in general. Something along those lines anyway.

That's not Constitutionalist. Taxing is not something a Constitutionalist believes in.

Let's go back to square one - the Tea Party in Boston. And the federalist papers. Then tell me again you are a Constitutionalist.

The point is, the top dogs you so despise did what their Govt told them to do. Don't be mad at them.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Where do you get that I despise people that make money? If thats what you think you must not be reading much of anything I write. Youre got every point you made wrong. On top of that youre putting words in my mouth. Ever hear the saying about the word ASS-ume?
In any case I believe in the Constitution, not that much is left. Also, I dont hate people that have money. I hate ASSHOLES that have money. Big difference. The people that created this financial mess are responsible for many many people suffering. I stand by what I said should happen to them. Also are you saying that folks that are NOT wealthy are not hard workers? Risk takers? I'll tell you what, I rather have a cup of coffee with CowboyJG than some rich guy that is full of himself and has some big title in a big company. I dont respect money Fred. I respect good people with a good heart and a good work ethic that has common sense and are responsible people. So to me the greedy people that made their decisions and didnt care about others suffering.... to me THEY are the scum of the earth. They are mental children.
And dont say they were just following Gov't orders. Thats a cop-out.

Aaaarrrrggghhh.Shiver me.....

Oh, wait, I gotta wait about a year........

So you are a Constitutionalist? Hmmmm. Doesn't seem like it to me. You seem much more like a Liberal, aka, Democrat. You seem to despise anybody making over $100k or so a year. I believe you even said something to that effect in another post somewhere. Or maybe it was to tax the hell out of them, as a reward for hard work, risk taking, and driving the economy, in general. Something along those lines anyway.

That's not Constitutionalist. Taxing is not something a Constitutionalist believes in.

Let's go back to square one - the Tea Party in Boston. And the federalist papers. Then tell me again you are a Constitutionalist.

The point is, the top dogs you so despise did what their Govt told them to do. Don't be mad at them.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
In any case I believe in the Constitution, not that much is left. /QUOTE]

This is most likely will be considered derailing this thread . What do You mean by the statement that not much is left Sushi ? What parts have been eroded ?

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
So Sushi , are you admitting that You've Yet again made another assertion that You can't back up:yum::poke::pat:
Not that it's unusual :mrgreen:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
<snip>
What parts have been eroded ?

No tax or duty shall be laid on articles exported from any state.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Anyone need examples, or are they pretty obvious? :rolleyes: