• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man accused of faking heart attacks to avoid bills

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) -- A 52-year-old Milwaukee-area man has been accused of faking heart attacks to avoid paying restaurant bills and cab fares.

Police say the Waukesha (WAWK'-uh-shaw) man took a cab to a mall Monday and pretended to have a heart attack. The cab driver left unpaid.
Authorities say the man then ran up a $23 bill when he had a steak dinner at Applebee's. He again pretended to have a heart attack.

This time the fire department took him to a hospital.

A doctor there recognized the man as having pulled the same stunt in the past few weeks.
He was charged Thursday with defrauding a restaurant as a habitual criminal. He could get up to nine months in prison and a $10,000 fine.
© 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Every time... and I mean everytime I eat there I get the green apple two-step. That place sucks so bad, it blows.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah MSG isnt my friend. I went to Applebees 4 times and that was at least 8 years ago.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
You know I wondered that too. I have eaten at chinese buffets and there HAS to be MSG in there. Something about Applebees. Not sure in all honesty. But each time my stomach really started.... reacting.