• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

US Withdraws From UNESCO

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is an issue and an organization I was not familiar with. President Trump was on top of it, as it turns out.. This UNESCO is a part of the U.N., and was designed to create the "New World Order" through our school systems, teaching propaganda that is anti religion and anti borders the world over...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXTPpMw7ew8"]US Withdraws From UNESCO - YouTube[/ame]

Obama and the Bush's promoted and accepted the mandate of UNESCO... Thankfully Trump is doing away with this Soros lead branch of the U.N. on our soil..

Interesting topic for sure. Any time any global organization wants control over what we teach our children, you better be paying attention..

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A good first step, but what we really need to do is get the hell out of the UN completely and send them packing to Europe somewhere where they belong.

Then we tear down that ugly building and in its place build a monument to the greatness and wonderfulness of the Deplorables and what we are doing to make this country great and awesome again.

How an I doing so far? :clap::thumbup:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
You're doin' good, TR!! I've believed for a lot of years the UN is nothing but a vast pit of corruption that the US keeps pouring $$ into with little to no good results!!
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is an issue and an organization I was not familiar with. President Trump was on top of it, as it turns out.. This UNESCO is a part of the U.N., and was designed to create the "New World Order" through our school systems, teaching propaganda that is anti religion and anti borders the world over...

US Withdraws From UNESCO - YouTube

Obama and the Bush's promoted and accepted the mandate of UNESCO... Thankfully Trump is doing away with this Soros lead branch of the U.N. on our soil..

Interesting topic for sure. Any time any global organization wants control over what we teach our children, you better be paying attention..

Regards, Kirk

GREAT post Kirk. Another reason to be thankful for President Trump. I agree that the UN is moving against the best interests of the US and I see this as the first step to getting all the way out.