• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

That didn;t work out well..........

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I just went to take a leak. I wasn't expecting drama. Drama has a special way of finding me even in my most routine affairs though.

First off, I have been outside and it's cold. I unzipped my fly and wrestled out what could be best described as a Vienna Sausage accordion hybrid with a purple acorn stuck to the end. The leak itself was uneventful almost to the end when I felt a sneeze suddenly come on. Most of the time I can either hold a sneeze or shut down a stream at will. In this case, I managed neither. When I sneezed I blew snot all over my junk and with the abrupt movement of my body, I sprayed piss all about the bathroom. As if that wasn't bad enough, the force of the sneeze also rocketed a little butt nugget into my boxer briefs.

All I wanted to do was pee.