• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brexit revisited

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So when Brexit happened, I took a gamble. Bought C and BAC. I have been a bit remis in watching it. I'm up on paper about 20% since then!

And since this cataclysmic event, I'm up about 12%.

We need more Brexits!!

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Good for you!

I've got some $ I want to deploy, but things are a little too frothy right now. Need another Brexit!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, man, If only I had dumped all my stuff into C and BAC!
Up about 50% since Brexit.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump got the official nod at 03:00. We dumped a heavy 5-figure $ at 07:00 (4 hours later). Up 2% in 2 days. I'll take that. ;)

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I started with 1000 bac and 320 c.
Now almost 33.

I almost sold before the election and was then going to buy again the day after based on all the financial doom news. Thinking I could sell high and buy low back.
Glad I got lazy and let it ride.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Now up 52%.

Why didn't I have bigger balls and go all in?

Because you're smart.

The one thing that every investor needs to lean is "never be greedy". It's difficult at times.

It's fun to play these "what if" games but what if you'd lost it all and would be spending the next few days applying for food stamps. It's called investing, not gambling.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh baby what a day.

So my BREXIT gamble is really kicking ass. Went in with 25k. Today, just the bac is worth more than the bac + c buy! Total up 81%.

Everything else is flying high too except my hedge.

Thanks for voting for President Trump!