• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Story of Rusty's Transvestite Modelling Career.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
It all started some time ago....Rusty had just been removed from the local education system for hygienic reasons and the fact he was making the PA area look bad with Government target levels, being only 15 years old he now needed to earn a living to support himself.

He did not wish to continue living in the cardboard apartment that he shared with his imaginary Hedgehog friend called Colin.....so he set out with his Sesame street Lunch box filled with worthless Giants player cards and headed to seek out employment.

He told Colin to hold his hand tight whilst crossing the roads that lay ahead as Rusty failed to pass his Green Cross Code in Kindergarten and Colin seemed to have better road sense.

So off they went heading towards the bright lights of New York City to seek his fame to claim...he did in fact think he was heading for Florida but that's Rusty and two left feet doing everything arsed up as per normal.

....................To Be Continued.............

Galvatron

Rusty found the local Bus station and sat down on a bench....he sat Colin next to him and pulled out his Dandy comic to help pass the time....he was so amazed with how busy a Bus station could be at 10am as usually at this time of day he would be in school sat with his therapist talking about how the blue monkey under his desk keeps touching on the tinky winky:unsure:.....so the hussel and bussel of real day life was really testing his lazy eye.

A young lady dressed in a pretty white dress came walking up the side walk and slowly crossed over to his side of the street,she smiled at Rusty and started walking closer to which he felt a little twitch in his trousers"ooo what's that:confused2:" he said to himself....and then realized it was his own hand rummaging round searching for something to doodle with,he had been warned many times before about idle hands could dim his eyesight...not that sexual maturity had yet blessed this young kid.

The Lady walked closer and Rusty started to sweat....now would have been a good time to have packed a deodorant,she approached Rusty and said in a kind sweet caring voice"young boy would it be ok if i sat and awaited the Bus with you"...he replied with a crackling in his throat"Sure Lady..but be ready to get a prick or two"speaking of Colin sat at his side.

WHACK...."you dirty little Bastard i am reporting you to the Bus station Manager" not seeing Colin as you would expect...she stormed off to the office and thankfully for Rusty the Bus arrived and he swiftly boarded his ride with confusion in mind and a shiner from hell......Colin giggled which made Rusty sit on a separate seat as the Bus ride went forth.

.......................To Be Continued.....................

Galvatron

This story will continue until you find me Goldatron:hammer::hammer::hammer:

I am kinda having fun and have so much in store for the good folk here at FF.:yum::yum::yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
this is going to go waaaaaaaaaaaaay downhill. and i want no part of it. MODS! ATTAAAAACK!!!!!!

On behalf of the moderator team, I'm letting you know that you're on your own. We like you (so far) and therefore want to know your history which Galvy is so eloquently providing.:whistling:

Galvatron

On behalf of the moderator team, I'm letting you know that you're on your own. We like you (so far) and therefore want to know your history which Galvy is so eloquently providing.:whistling:

THANK YOU SIR I WONT DISAPPOINT.

Galvatron

Rusty decided he needed something to do to pass the time on the Bus...so he thought it would be fun to count how many people were on the Bus.

"1......2.......Hmmmmm 4..........no 3..........6" this was mentally challenging,when a old man got on and sat in the seat directly behind Rusty.

"hello young man are you travelling alone"he said to Rusty...."yes"replied Rusty with a smile on his face,the old man asked Rusty if he would like to play a game to pass the time,he jumped with with excitement "yes yes yes i would love to play a game".

So the old man sat next to Rusty and told him to close his eyes and hold out his hand,Rusty did so without any hesitation...the old man placed a long round object into his hand and told him to have a good squeeze and to try and guess what it was.

Rusty squeezed and rubbed but nothing could come to mind to what the object may be...."try and smell it" said the old man so Rusty put down his head and sniffed around whilst squeezing and rubbing but still he could not guess....

"Maybe if you were to lick it for it's taste it might help"said the old man so he did....he was licking and rubbing and squeezing and smelling and no poor Rusty could just not Guess.

Ok said the old man i think we have both had enough and my stops coming up....you may now look....and to Rusty total amazement can you guess what it was???

>

>

>

Kid got lucky this time:yum::yum::yum::yum:

.......................To Be Continued...............................

Attachments

• cucumberDM2708_468x367.jpg
    cucumberDM2708_468x367.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 168

Ironman

Galvi: thanks for telling this story. I knew Rusty liked to dress up like a girl because I saw the pictures Muleman posted... but I had no idea he was a tranny. :confused:

:huh:

4.gif

Galvatron

Talking of pictures here's the picture he took of Colin is imaginary Hedgehog.....

>

>

>

:unsure:

:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• hands-holding-blank-paper.jpg
    hands-holding-blank-paper.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 108

fubar

Oh no,,,make him stop....make it go awayyyy
:yum::yum::yum: :yum::yum::yum:

How can someone come up with stuff like that? You know, sometimes I see a nice looking girl go by, and my mind wanders off into a fantasy land. And I'll come to, embarassed by what I just thought....But it ain't nothun' like what I'm reading here...How can a person be like that? Rusty ought to be ashamed!!

I always wanted to meet Rusty...but now, I dunno....

:yum::yum::yum: :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

The old man got off the Bus and waved goodbye....and as there was a Museum across the street Rusty also jumped off the Bus,Rusty had only ever once seen a museum before but only from the outside when he visited the Doctors about his underdeveloped testicle that had an ingrowing toe nail....that was one for the 2001 issue of medical stunner's and a story for another time.

Rusty walked into the museum "ouch"his wonky eye misled him again...once negotiating the door correctly in marvelled at the wonders within,"come along Colin"he muttered as he wandered round looking at a display of 1940's ladies undergarments,to which a lady appeared and asked him if he had ever seen under a ladies garment before...."no" he replied "why is there something there that i should know about"...."well yes"she replied and told him that under her garment she kept a pussy.

Rusty a pet lover get excited and begged to see her pussy....to which she lifted her dress and pulled down her frillies...."ARGHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHH" screamed out rusty and run as fast as he could...he kept running and running until he run straight into a security guard....

"calm down lad what's wrong" asked the guard,Rusty replied"a lady just showed me her pussy.....and she had shaved the poor thing and cut off his head"....the guard clipped him round the ear and told him to be on his way as such a thing was unheard of.

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

........................To Be Continued....................