• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No Kidding… Disgraced Obama Economic Adviser Admits: “We Didn’t Understand the Recess

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I watched the vid, and I didn't hear her say, "We didn't understand the recession."

Not a criticism of the poster, but the author of the article who mistitled it.

What was problematic for me was the POTUS's claim that the stimulus spending either saves or creates 3.5 million jobs, when his own CEA chairperson, Christina Romer, indicates that this is very hard to say.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched the vid, and I didn't hear her say, "We didn't understand the recession."

Not a criticism of the poster, but the author of the article who mistitled it.

What was problematic for me was the POTUS's claim that the stimulus spending either saves or creates 3.5 million jobs, when his own CEA chairperson, Christina Romer, indicates that this is very hard to say.

Exactlly , I just kept the title as it was posted & I found it odd I didn,t here her say it either . As a matter of fact I,m not real sure what her point was :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Exactlly , I just kept the title as it was posted & I found it odd I didn,t here her say it either . As a matter of fact I,m not real sure what her point was :biggrin:
That's because she was trained by politicians to talk all day without saying anything of any importance, or that could incriminate or implicate them in any situation. It's a genetic defect reserved for gubmit employees.