• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm back!

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Some of you will remember me, at least I hope some of you will. For those that do remember me know that I went to Iraq for a year with the military. I was looking forward to getting back to the wife and kids, new house, playing on my tractor and shooting guns there on my own little shooting range on my 16 acres. As things turned out the wife cheated while I was gone. We're divorced now, she kept the house and land because I couldn't afford it after child support. I didn't need the tractor for a 3/4 acre lot in a subdivision. Of course there goes going out in the yard and shooting any time I want to. I still have the guns though.

It seems like I got rid of a lot of things that were from that pre-divorce era of my life. I lost interest in some things and took interest in others. I've popped in here from time to time since then but I never really stuck with it like I did before.
I don't see my daughters everyday like I used to and a big chunk of my time has been focusing on them and quality time when they are around.

In June of last year my 17 yr old was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. She was such a trooper through the chemo and radiation. She has finished treatment now and only has a couple of diagnostic tests and she is finished with doctors appointments for a while.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to my old friends that I used to talk to on here just about everyday here for a while.

Brents

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about all your problems since coming back from the sand box. We will keep your daughter in prayers for a full and healthy recovery.

Take care, and again, welcome back! :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Brents!!!! Great to see you back here posting again. Man, what a road it's been for you. Prayers for your daughter. She does indeed sound like a trooper.
The gun forums have grown on here, we still talk tractors but not as much as we used to on that other site.
If you'd like to change your user name on here I can help you with that. just let me know what you want it to be and I'll fix ya up.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I think I'll stick with Tractors4u, it's been my name on about every forum I've ever been on. I still like them, just don't have an excuse to have one now. Hopefully one day I will be back in the seat of one again.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
A belated welcome back from the sandbox! :thumb:

We'll keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice to see you again Brents!!!
Prayers for you and your daughters.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome back and sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope things get better for you.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Kane

I don't know you, T4u, but your situation sux. You go off to serve your country, your wife cheats, and then YOU get the raw end of deal. Lost a house, lost your kids, and then you get stuck paying for it all. WTF?

All the best to you and your children as you work thru it all. Better days ahead.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Brents, nice to have you back again!!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Prayers for you and your daughter, Brents!! Welcome back and a big thanks for your service!!
Mike

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
hey you! Oh wait... I just popped back too... but I never missed you! lol To say his daughter has been a trooper is an understatement. I have (quietly) followed along. Strong young lady she is.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Good to see you old timers coming back to the fold. Well, old timers as far as the forum is concerned. I still think I am the oldest guy here, next to Danang Sailor. :yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah Brents, I have not been around much at in the last 2 years for sure... and much of the last 4 or 5 has been spotty at best.