• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

One of my fencers just qualified for the Jr Olympics

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
His father deserves far more credit that I do because his father has facilitated every step in his progress including lessons, paying for private lessons with far better coaches than me (I understand my limits and try to arrange for my good kids to get better instruction), hauling him around the country to events, taking him to countless practices, etc. But I'm taking just a little bit of credit too.

Next major hurdle will be the Junior Olympics Saber Fencing competition in Memphis in 2018 but he has an entire season of high school fencing first.

Go Kevin :clap:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 5.55.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 5.55.35 PM.png
    265.8 KB · Views: 95

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats. It's awesome to be part of the action, no matter what role you played. :clap: :clap: Good luck to Kevin!!!!