• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A bit disappointed today

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well I picked up the Microsoft Streets and Trips 2011 with GPS today and have used it Streets and Trips for years now. I've always been happy with the software but this time decided to spend the little extra and get the GPS with my new Laptop running Win 7 pro. I installed it, updated and got ready to try it out only to find it hangs on the opening screen. Called Microsoft Customer Service (Pakistan or India Now) only to be told it is a known issue with Windows 7 users in that some systems it works on but some it doesn't. Was given a website to keep checking back with until a patch is posted. Oh well it was only $54 including the GPS receiver which I still don't know if it works.