• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

can I go to bed now?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm tired and you all have treated me with no respect today . I get to travel 500 miles tomorrow in a car with just my wife :w00t2: . I am taking my Spanish lesson CD to keep me company . Kiss my ass goodbye for the next 3 or 4 days ............

Signed
The lonesome traveler .......

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Have fun in Portland Al. I don't think I will be able to try and go anywhere over the next few days. I have tons of work, kids with the flu, and still haven't gotten to my electrical issues.

Enjoy the concert with your wife! ;)

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Have fun in Portland Al. I don't think I will be able to try and go anywhere over the next few days. I have tons of work, kids with the flu, and still haven't gotten to my electrical issues.

Enjoy the concert with your wife! ;)

Boy! You just missed one hell of a good time !:moon:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Given the timing between Al's first post and his second post in this thread, it only takes him 6 minutes to have a "hell of a good time." Kudos, Al!

Or should we call you "Quick Draw" from now on?:whistling:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Elton John and Billy Joel are coming to Wichita.. I would LOVE to go to that concert....

Gina

Al, hope you have a good time in the Rose City!!

Portland is a cool town. Better than Seattle by far.

It's hard to get around though. The rivers and the fact it's nestled in a very hilly area, make navigating a huge pain. I always get lost.

I went to Seattle a couple years ago for a wedding. It's a beautiful city.