• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Doctor Who

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
AHHHHHH!!! I enjoy both. I have great memories of the 2nd through 5th Doctor. 6th and 7th were pure crap.
BUT the 9th and 10th stories are really good. Well for the MOST part.
Which one is the newest you have seen?

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
(Newest one) The one on SCi FI channel. (Original Doctor who) My favorite Doctor was the one with the dew! Fro whatever. The real curly hair Doctor. I cant remember his real name. I was a young kid back then. Has to have been over 30 years ago now? Oh well thats a guess but its been close to that. The new one needs a hotter chick and better writting (Thats only my opinion)

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Curly haired one with the long coat and even longer scarf, Tom Baker, was my favorite. They say the first one you see ends up being the one you like the most and associate with being 'the real doctor'. Since I've been on the road, I haven't had a chance to check out the new series and for some darn reason a lot of hotels aren't carrying scifi (especially BestWestern).

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Bob! Thats the one and he is my first Doctor Who. He is the real one. Anyone ever here what happened to Tom Baker after he left Doctor Who?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• anitardis.gif
    anitardis.gif
    493 bytes · Views: 65