• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

164 Million Dollar Winner

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
164 Million and what to do with it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O703DB2FewM"]164[/ame]

The Tourist

Banned
Well, the Democrats are in power. The answer is simple.

I'd simply spent it modestly and carefully, and over the next three or four days it will be gone.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well, the Democrats are in power. The answer is simple.

I'd simply spent it modestly and carefully, and over the next three or four days it will be gone.

If the answer was simple can some one tell me what the question was :confused2:

The Tourist

Banned
The OP mentioned "what to do with it." When I first read it that struck me as a question we all might face. Most of us daydream about those possibilities. In other words, my first impression was a quiry, not a statement of action.

(BTW, most lottery winners state that they will quit their jobs and make life better for their families--you know, the mundane answer.

I told my wife that if I ever received that type of windfall, I would face the camera and sneer, "There are many people that over the years have made life difficult for my wife and me. Now that I have wealth, I'm going to hire the best investigators and attorneys to make their existence a living hell..")

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The OP mentioned "what to do with it." When I first read it that struck me as a question we all might face. Most of us daydream about those possibilities. In other words, my first impression was a quiry, not a statement of action.

(BTW, most lottery winners state that they will quit their jobs and make life better for their families--you know, the mundane answer.

I told my wife that if I ever received that type of windfall, I would face the camera and sneer, "There are many people that over the years have made life difficult for my wife and me. Now that I have wealth, I'm going to hire the best investigators and attorneys to make their existence a living hell..")

I think you need to watch the video.:huh: