• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

California butcher shop posts anti-meat sign in their window to appease protestors

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• butcher-top-real.jpg
    butcher-top-real.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 585

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Personally, I prefer to go out of my way to piss off the liberals. Between all my pro gun and Trump t shirts, I piss them off on a regular basis. Just today, the uniform of the day was my re-elect Trump 2020 t-shirt. I am kind of fond of that one. :biggrin:

I do have to say it is not often I get a response. They prefer the glares and steeley eyed stares instead. :yum:

As for the butcher. He is a pussy.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I like my t shirt that says I didn't serve this country to be told I must be politicaly correct I have a matching coffee mug to

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I might add you want to piss off liberals just walk into rei wearing a sea otter hat and mittens, than see if you can get any help from a sales person.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
As a former vegetarian, all it does is make me long for a nice t-bone steak.

With no apologies to the land of fruits and nuts. lol