• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Loggah

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You need to clear out some of the old messages in your PM inbox. The box is full & no messages can get thru.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I shot trailbuilder a text to see he can relay the message also. Should hear from him soon. Just in case post a Lombard pic. That will get him.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I had my wife move a few messages around! These plastic boxes are pretty good a pisssing off old metal guys !!:glare::glare:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I took a plastic box full of pictures to the top of a dining room chair. I regret the loss of the data, but I have all the other plastic boxes in order, they are yet to show me the Blue screen of death.... I think they meet while I am not attentive and discuss their short comings.....
I keep the expired dell in clear view as a constant reminder of what awaits them should they not conform or understand That I OWN the computer, not the other way around...

some day I eviscerate the hard drive and see what they can get off it.

PJL

Attachments

• Blowed up laptop.jpg
    Blowed up laptop.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 197

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
YES!.

that looks to have been a dell 611. the plastic boxes on holland Rd. are going to get a 8x10 colored glossy of the buck shot pattern. ( with circles and arrows )

:wow:

PJL

I have found a lot of computers in the woods at target shooting areas. Firing squad seems too good given the problems they have created for us.