• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Canadian Winters!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lmao. 2"of snow in the city is like 2ft of snow anywhere else. Never seen so many people who don't know how to drive.

I know of a nice bush road up here that's over 100miles long. Everyone getting a license here should have to drive it in the winter time and make it within a specified time in order to get their license. They can't do that they shouldn't be driving.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
That's Montreal. That hill is steeper than it looks. Check the brick divider wall.
Wonder if the plow truck sat off the air bags in the cop car?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Maudit tabarnac. Eh! Those frenchies never could drive. Every time I've been through there they have 2 speeds. Stop and go. Lol

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
LMAO, no compassion for the Qubers, eh? Tabernac is right. :yum:
Nope. The suckers have tried twice now to separate from Canada and they feel they can get away with only displaying french signs while the rest of the country must have everything bylingual. Quebec is essentially Canada's version of California minus all of the yuppie Hollywood stars. The newfies from newfoundland are all hoping Quebec separates though. Then it'll be closer for them to drive to Ontario to visit. Lmao.

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a Quebecer and we not all separatists.The separatists that wanted to separate from Canada are idiots. Quebec wouldn't last a year on it own. How would we survive? All we have to export is hydro and poutine.:unsure:
How could we leave Canada anyway, the Newfies are blocking the channel.:yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lol. True enough. Actually, I was in Quebec during the first referendum visiting my grandmother in rouyn. I remember that she had her bags packed ready to go to Ontario if they did vote for separation. Not all quebecers are bad. Most of my mother's family comes from there.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll tell you guys the Qubers spend a fair amount of cash down here. Lot's of them come down shopping.

How many Qubers can you fit in a VW? I don't know either, but if you go the closest Wal-Mart to the border you will find out. :yum::yum::yum:

We love you guys. :biggrin:

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't understand why your money is worth more than ours? Ours is prettier, all different colors. :w00t2:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
After watching the video and seeing all those people locking up their brakes like that was going to help them stop, I have a
semantics question:

Is the plural of doofus "doofuses" or "doofii"?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Nope. The suckers have tried twice now to separate from Canada and they feel they can get away with only displaying french signs while the rest of the country must have everything bylingual. Quebec is essentially Canada's version of California minus all of the yuppie Hollywood stars. The newfies from newfoundland are all hoping Quebec separates though. Then it'll be closer for them to drive to Ontario to visit. Lmao.

We had a bunch of hollywood types that threatened to move to Canada on Nov 9, but none have moved that I know of, LOL!! Maybe you folks are the lucky ones!!
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had a bunch of hollywood types that threatened to move to Canada on Nov 9, but none have moved that I know of, LOL!! Maybe you folks are the lucky ones!!
Mike

I'm under the impression that you have to be a productive person with a job that contributes to the economy to be admitted to Canada. Would that criteria not automatically disqualify those from Hollywood?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm under the impression that you have to be a productive person with a job that contributes to the economy to be admitted to Canada. Would that criteria not automatically disqualify those from Hollywood?

They are wealthy enough to grease the necessary palms to get any where they want to go. With enough time and money, one can do anything their little heart desires.