• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1980 Tucker for sale on Ebay

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a 1980 Tucker Sno-Cat for sale on ebay. Its got over 6000 hours on the meter and plenty of scratches but looks to be a nice unit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tucker-Sno-Cat-Snow-Tractor-Groomer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6736QQihZ010QQitemZ200041763091QQrdZ1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Tucker Sno Cat Snow Tractor Groomer [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/FONT]
Up for bid is a 1980 Tucker Sno-Cat built in Medford Oregon USA. This unit is one of a pair originally purchased by the State of New Hampshire, and is supposedly the last steel tracked machine built by Tucker. It has only been operated by the state, and was auctioned by the state in 2005. I bought it one month ago from the person that bought it at auction. It is powered by a Chrisler Industrial slant six gas engine. As far as I can tell, it is all original and fully functional, though I have only drove it across the lawn a few times. I have replaced the rubber gas lines and mechanical fuel pump, they were leaking. The tachometer is not working and I plan to install a replacement in the coming days.The pictures speak for the machine. The seats (not pictured) are in poor condition. The passengers is original and the drivers was replaced and is also in poor condition. All the tracks look like the one pictured, excellent condition! The machine can be trailered on a car hauling type trailer as the weight, width and length are all similar to a large car. If you have an urgent question you can call me at 603-767-6281 or wait till evening for me to reply to questions to seller. There is a lot of info available online, so I urge you to do a search before bombarding me with questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1tucker2.JPG
    1tucker2.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 444
  • 1tucker1.JPG
    1tucker1.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 437
  • 1tucker.JPG
    1tucker.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 447