• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Allison Chalmers snowcat

vintagebike

Now, who was that looking for one?:whistling::17875:

IMG_1215.JPG

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
There pretty rare units !! ww2 vintage! wish it was this side of the border .:sad::sad: Don

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's located about an hour west of my camp. Not sure what the paperwork would be to get it across the border but remember...that's 1500 canadian. So around 1100 us. Not sure if it's salvageable though. I suppose it might be although a ground up resto

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Several farmers have them in collections here. AC collectors love them..

Fast as well, something like 45 mph if I remember correctly. I just saw one in Wisconsin with a member here this past winter, in an awesome snowmobile collection.

Interesting piece of our history. :smile:

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there is a few around here they have a shortened up weasel traks and a willies engine. they were used around here for s&r during the lend lease program when ferrying planes to russia