• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 1972 Tucker 442

yooperman

I am listing this for my dad. He broke a rear axle last week and in the process of finding an axle he found another tucker he would rather have. New axle and hub are on the way and it will be fixed before machine is sold. Runs and drives good. Everything seems to work. Has a slant 6 and a 4 speed. Tracks and pontoons are in decent shape. $9000 obo. Please call Ted (906)297-8481. Located on the eastern tip of the upper peninsula in Michigan.

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,039
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,049

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like a nice original cat. Should be easy to find a new home.

What model did he fall in love with for his new cat ?

yooperman

I forgot to check the hours. I will look tomorrow and post on here. He found a tucker with skis that he thinks he needs. I guess it would be a 423 maybe. He can deliver the cat to the cat clowder in ironwood if that helps anyone.

Kristi Kt-4

Curious what the other machine in the shop is.... a snowplane or snowmobile? I have seen both with a headlight bucket up front in the nose like that!

roberttilson

Could you post a interior pic or two and maybe an underhood pic? I would possibly be interisted in coming and seeing it. Im a Troll so im not to far away.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I think you need that cat roberttilson, it has Tillies on the tailgate. You wouldn't even have to remove the lettering or paint over it. Maybe it could help convince the wife (just assuming) that it is a sign from the sno-cat gods and your cat finally found you?

yooperman

Hear are some more pics. I think the hour meter has been changed at some point.

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 905
  • IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 904
  • IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 905
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 902

vintagebike

Re: WTS 1972 Tucker 442 sideways photos

I don't know if you are shooting with an iPhone, but for me if I take the pictures in the landscape or sideways format, they are loaded correctly for Forums posting.

nikos

yooperman

I am listing this for my dad. He broke a rear axle last week and in the process of finding an axle he found another tucker he would rather have. New axle and hub are on the way and it will be fixed before machine is sold. Runs and drives good. Everything seems to work. Has a slant 6 and a 4 speed. Tracks and pontoons are in decent shape. $9000 obo. Please call Ted (906)297-8481. Located on the eastern tip of the upper peninsula in Michigan.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 827
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 822
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 820
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 818
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 820
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 814
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 812
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 808
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 806

yooperman

Yep. It's running and driving. I am not totally sure but I think he is trading it for a weasel. If you are interested in it I will let him know.

ouch----tucker for a weasel-----I had a weasel it was good but track to sprocket wear was not good---every week it was in the welding shop getting weld build up on cleats---and I bought a nos sprocket and used it as a template to rebuild teeth ---but I do have to say that before are club bought a pb I ran my weasel about 150 miles a week and never had to walk home unlike the pb ----lol

yooperman

For the most part he doesn't use the stuff he has. He has to many toys. But he just likes to say he has it. He used the tucker a lot more than I thought he would. He has another tucker on its way so I am sure that will be his main toy in the winter along with all of our old snowmobiles. But thanks for the heads up. It's something we will look at when we go see the weasel. The last time I seen it I had no idea what I was looking at.

yooperman

Re: WTS 1972 Tucker 442. !!UPDATE!!

I just I would give you an update on the Tucker. Last weekend we finally made the trade for the weasel. It is a neat little toy and is in really good shape. If anyone is still interested in the Tucker the guy will probably sell it after he plays with it for a while.

Attachments

• IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 269

nikos

Re: WTS 1972 Tucker 442. !!UPDATE!!

I just I would give you an update on the Tucker. Last weekend we finally made the trade for the weasel. It is a neat little toy and is in really good shape. If anyone is still interested in the Tucker the guy will probably sell it after he plays with it for a while.

The Weasel

Attachments

• IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 233