• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Own a $1.2 Million dollar home for $50

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw this story on INSIDE EDITION the other night.

But ... did ya buy a ticket? Is it close to where you currently live?

Actually seems like you would have more of a chance of winning this one than the lottery ... but that is not saying much. :hide:

Gatorboy

But ... did ya buy a ticket? Is it close to where you currently live?

I probably will buy a ticket. It's about an hour from where I currently live -- but would be closer to my work.

The guy was hoping to sell 31,000 tickets -- much better odds than the lottery.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder if anyone has done the title search yet (independent of the charity) to verify there are no tax or construction liens on the property?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder if anyone has done the title search yet (independent of the charity) to verify there are no tax or construction liens on the property?

I would think. It was featured on Inside Edition the Tuesday night. It's getting big press.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I forwarded this to my brother who lives in Annapolis -- he figures the ticket sales will go over 50k with the publicity, but it might still be worth "investing" $100 in...