• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Charlie Daniel's Open letter . . .

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Charlie Daniels open letter to Chuck Schumer

It's to big to post in here so I will just put in the link:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/652ba1...2c85931c/ss_charlie-daniels’-open-letter.html

As left wing as Yahoo is now (it's affiliated somehow with Huffington Post)
I'm kind of surprised to see the link there.

Daniels is basically saying that the trump investigation might open the Pandora's box to a lot of the shenanigans that the democrat's (Hillary Obama etc.) have done

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I truly hope the chickens come home to roost schumer and all the other narrow minded a$$holes!! Like the old saying goes: "be careful what you wish for".
Mike

rugerman

I hope that all this comes to pass, I hope that the democrats (party of a bunch of lying lawyers) get shown for what they are. I hope that their blind followers see the light (that they have been lied to for years and that their blind allegiance is misplaced). But most of all I hope that Donald Trump continues to full fill his promised agendas to mak America great again.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope that all this comes to pass, I hope that the democrats (party of a bunch of lying lawyers) get shown for what they are. I hope that their blind followers see the light (that they have been lied to for years and that their blind allegiance is misplaced). But most of all I hope that Donald Trump continues to full fill his promised agendas to mak America great again.

I hope a bunch of them go to jail :hammer:

Wart

If President Trump has actually colluded with the Russians or any other foreign government, or sold out my beloved nation in any way, I definitely want to know about it, and if he has, he should be impeached and thrown out of office in disgrace. But right now, you're a hell of a long way from proving even one iota of your accusations.

What a difference a month makes.

My curiosity is,
As we move closer to proof how will the Republican rewrite reality to continue believing what they want to believe.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Second supreme court justice up soon.
Your head is going to explode wartflake.
Especially when lynch fingers the rest off the swamp.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
What a difference a month makes.

My curiosity is,
As we move closer to proof how will the Republican rewrite reality to continue believing what they want to believe.
If you have a source that even speculates that anyone is getting closer to any "proof" indicating illegal/inappropriate activity by the President or any of his staff, please share that information. All that has been revealed so far is a fair amount of innuendo and a huge pile of outright lying, perpetrated by the Democrats and an undeniably leftist MSM.

At this time President Trump has been "convicted" by the Dems and their allies in the MSM in the Court of No Evidence At All; it will definitely be interesting to see the reactions of folks such as - well, such as you - when all the investigations are completed and no wrong-doing is discovered, as I suspect will be the outcome. In the meantime, feel free to continue amusing us with your inane posts.

Edit: Since you are so concerned about the unsubstantiated rumors about President Trump, what was your reaction to the absolutely verified shenanigans by Hillary Clinton's campaign? You know, where they hired agent provocateurs and thugs to attend rallies for Trump who, posing as his supporters, started fights, assaulted innocents, and did all they could to make it appear that his people were violent cretins. How did/do you feel about those numerous incidents?

Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
If you have a source that even speculates that anyone is getting closer to any "proof" indicating illegal/inappropriate activity by the President or any of his staff, please share that information. All that has been revealed so far is a fair amount of innuendo and a huge pile of outright lying, perpetrated by the Democrats and an undeniably leftist MSM.

At this time President Trump has been "convicted" by the Dems and their allies in the MSM in the Court of No Evidence At All; it will definitely be interesting to see the reactions of folks such as - well, such as you - when all the investigations are completed and no wrong-doing is discovered, as I suspect will be the outcome. In the meantime, feel free to continue amusing us with your inane posts.

Edit: Since you are so concerned about the unsubstantiated rumors about President Trump, what was your reaction to the absolutely verified shenanigans by Hillary Clinton's campaign? You know, where they hired agent provocateurs and thugs to attend rallies for Trump who, posing as his supporters, started fights, assaulted innocents, and did all they could to make it appear that his people were violent cretins. How did/do you feel about those numerous incidents?
Two days have passed with no response. Did one of the Mods use some Compound W? :brows::yum: