• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bolens Hus-ski new toy!

Kristi Kt-4

Awesome, do you know if it is a 200a or 444 model? The ski seater is in good shape along with the tracks. I have a 444, a 444 parts machine, and a 200. They are a riot to drive, but watch out when going down a bank or hill. The handle bars hurt! :yum:

Attachments

• Photo01011616_1.jpg
    Photo01011616_1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 890
  • Photo02021340_1.jpg
    Photo02021340_1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 971

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Picked it up today. Runs great. Tracks need
Love.

Anybody know where to source tracks cleats?

jask

The first one I ever saw was in a go-cart but otherwise it has always been a snow machine engine to me as well. post up some pictures, when you have a chance.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the hirth motors were heavy I had one given to me for my skidaddler it was all dad's 150 could do to lift me him and that stainless steel 292 hirth out of a short bush strip

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like 5/16 track belting. I can get pre punched tracks for 275$.

Reasonable compared to belting you guys buy for cats?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
with out the rest of the shrouding over the engine it's going to over heat and melt down

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Track rebuild in progress. Got the shroud on and the rear bolts were missing on the engine mount so when you gave it gas the whole motor pitched forward. Tested it in the little snow we got. Cool toy.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did a big line of track tonight to feed my Addiction. Smoked some track also with the drill.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 686

jask

Another track head crying for help... i wish I was closer. fresh lines... deep powder.

just awesome, this addiction :)

jask

I am surprised to see those t-nuts on the back without support, not a heavy machine but I would have thought they would eat through the belting over time

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sponge bob square track up and running. Cruises through deer of powder.

Thanks boggie!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 160