• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brrrrr in August!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Down to 45 this morning and only to go to 67 for a high today.!:clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Been out with a long sleeve shirt on weedeating the bee area. Only up to 49 now and breezy. Local weather guy just said expect to break records tonight and tomorrow night. Some areas will be down in the 30's!!!:w00t2:Hell, I just planted beets for a late crop. Early corn is just now filling ears.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is sweet, isn't it?

No A/C, windows open and a blanket at night.

Now we just need the daily rains to stop but I'm not complaining. Rather have a few showers than 90 degree days.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its been that way here for some time . Been sleeping under a comforter all summer .

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Lucky buggers. :smile:

It's been hot and humid in East Texas. Yesterday only got to 89° and was cloudy. We got a couple of scattered showers out of it but at our house it was only a dribble, not worth counting. It's bright and sunny this morning and it'll be hot again!!!!! I'm tired of it.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have only made it to 59. Don't think it will get any warmer with the clouds we have. 15-25 mph winds make it dang chilly without long sleeves. Pollen from weadeating is killing me. Ragweed is at a red level for allergy sufferers and we have a ton of it this year.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
western Alaska has been warmer that the last few years but it has also been wet kind of like monsoon season moved north.