• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Under the knife in 10 days

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Monday April 22 they will cut me open and test the wires and replace the ICD unit. If the wires are good it won't take long. If they are bad....won't be no fun at all. I do wonder how many more times they can put me under and I still wake up. Been jump started a lot of times already. One of these days it ain't going to catch and run.
I have the recalled wires and he was having trouble getting a good signal from the wire in the lower chamber today. Ain't a hell of a lot I can do about it either way.:unsure:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
We will be thinking of ya...and keeping ya in our prayers........:flowers:

Now on a lighter note.....maby ya should stick to the chicken..and not play so much with the gass powered dildo!!!!!! could be hard on your heart!!!!!!!!:yum::whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck, I just got my hands smacked for helping her get up off the floor. I reached around from behind in that there hind lick maneuver. Well you know where my hands ended up for a moment .......:yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Guess the boiler will be somebody's job besides Bill if she wants the posies warm. Cows come tomorrow so they will have a week to settle down to a new barn and pasture.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
you'll be okay. champ.:wink:
You said it Aubrey. :thumb:
We'd be lost here without your internet finds to keep us laughing.

Good thoughts and prayers for the wires to be good.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They will probably make me wear that damn sling for a while so i won't be typing as much. I have to save my right hand for sex anyway!:whistling:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We'll be thinkin' of and praying for ya, Muley!! And some extra for those wires to be good!! Gotta keep ya around here a while longer!!
Mike

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
the sling sux, 'cept they let u remove that rather quickly. u'll be online & slightly loopy soon.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am stocked for pain meds. Since my toes quit hurting I seldom take them. But i do get new scripts when the time comes around. If SHTF I got it covered.:clap:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope it all turns out well for you mule. Wish you the very best. We will miss you while you are gone.

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, it has to turn out well so I can keep taking these cancer meds...:whistling: I just hope they don't break the cycle and my toes start hurting again. I have to quit my warfarin and aspirin a few days before they cut me. Don't want me to bleed out while they do their mojo.

Kane

They will probably make me wear that damn sling for a while so i won't be typing as much. I have to save my right hand for sex anyway!:whistling:
Maybe with all those extra wires you'll become your own WiFi hot spot. :brows:

Hear they've been doing that particular ICD recall as a fairly routine procedure. It sux, but should be a breeze for a tough bird like you. GOOD LUCK!!

the old trucker

Maybe with all those extra wires you'll become your own WiFi hot spot. :brows:

Hear they've been doing that particular ICD recall as a fairly routine procedure. It sux, but should be a breeze for a tough bird like you. GOOD LUCK!!

I had a ICD put in in 2003 & had to be checked every 3 months on account there was a bad batch of batteries. In 2011 I had another new ICD installed. I have to go in next month for another check up. Think I'll get her turned up to 24 volt.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its one day at a time Bill. Maybe i should check in on you when I shoot through New York via New Hampshire . Nah .... my good looks at my age would just depress you .
Be safe , my friend

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Its one day at a time Bill. Maybe i should check in on you when I shoot through New York via New Hampshire . Nah .... my good looks at my age would just depress you .
Be safe , my friend
If you are going to be on I-86 give me a holler. Bobcat has been here a few times and drives through fairly often. I am not far from Corning or Elmira. If you run I-80 east it is easy to get here.

Leni

Hey Muleman. Who else will post those disgusting avatars? Think positive and we'll 'talk' after the surgery. You can type one handed.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Muleman. Who else will post those disgusting avatars? Think positive and we'll 'talk' after the surgery. You can type one handed.
Not too well...it throws me off balance. I only use my index fingers and each hand has it's own half of the keyboard.:yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Not too well...it throws me off balance. I only use my index fingers and each hand has it's own half of the keyboard.:yum:

Best of luck to ya Muley!! You'll have to teach me how to hunt and peck with your off hand. If anyone's noticed my lack of posts lately, that's why. Don't have any feud with anyone. Well maybe an insurance company or two. Anyway, get your automatic jump starter repaired/replaced and learn me that hunt and poke typing with one hand. I'm countin' on ya! ;-)