• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wow and then some.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Take care driving in that slick stuff, hear? :smile:

And mind the nurses!!
images

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Drove in some nasty snow squalls most of the way to Rochester to the big cancer center. They took the first marrow tap and did not get enough fluid so they tried 2 more with worse results. Guy from the lab says he can make do with what they have. Then she checked my glands and and lymph nodes and said my spleen is enlarged so she wanted more blood tests run. Had to run in about 40 miles of nasty snow on the way back. When I got out of the car the pain really hit. Took 2 vicodin and am waiting before i move around again. They always ask if i want anything for the pain before they start and I tell them that is what the handlebars are on the table for. This was my 3rd time but the extra holes they drilled have it really throbbing right now. Feels like a toothache right at the belt line. Neighbor is going to load the boiler for me till i feel better. The last wood we cut is too big for the wife to handle and all the smaller split stuff is behind it. FUN Times!:yum::yum:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd load it for ya if you didn't live so far away. Hope you feel better when the meds hit...

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see you are home safe........take some of those good drugs and zone out....maby loves will send ya what ever she is taking.....they got to be some good stuff!!!!!!:whistling: Be kind to yourself...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll 2nd that. Sure sounds like a rough day all the way around.
I have had worse! Going to be tough sleeping tonight. I stretched out on the bed and it is real hard to get comfortable. Will feel better when I can get in the hot tub again.:clap::clap: