• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How big was that needle?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I am sure they will be doing a boatload more tests in Rochester. They all want their own damn vial of my blood!:hammer:

You might eventually get like me when they want blood. Smile and be thankful that is all the want as that is a cake walk next to some things they done to me through the years and still are. :wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a new nurse named Pat today. I named her one stick Pat as they already have a 2 stick Pat. And then there is 3 stick Debbie but she was going for 6 vials at once. Maybe they are selling it?:yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You've already been in my heart and now you are more.
Love ya Muleman-- you're a very special fella.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn Muley, that makes the stuff on my plate look like nothing at all. Hang in there; there are a lot of people here pulling for
you. You'll be in the thoughts and prayers of the folks under this roof!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everybody. It is what it is and the man upstairs calls the shots, not me. I figure he has already granted me almost 5 years of bonus time after my heart problems. I got to retire early but just never knew it was gonna hurt so much!:clap::clap:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
It is what it is and the man upstairs calls the shots, not me.

said some sembelance of that to my PCP a few months ago. she just stared blankly & blinked for a sec, speechless, then said, 'huh'. i repeated myself. she for once lost her composure. only for a second.

hoping the best for you.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Having talked to Muley, my guardian angel of late.. just about daily.. I'd wager to say he's going to be just fine.
He's got good doctors who are looking after him- as well as that big guy upstairs. :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am also lucky to have multiple nurses to look after me and give me hell to go easy at times. The pain was improved with minimal drugs till today and I think that is just from getting into some bigger wood and putting the snow plow on the truck. Busy week coming up next week with several doc appointments and maybe more tests.